Specifications as given on website :
- Genuine Leather
- Pre-Curved Fingers
- Sure Grip Palm
- Adjustable Cuff
- Polyester Brushed Inner Lining
- Carbon Fiber Protectors At Knuckle And Fingers
- EVA Padding
- 3M Scotchlite Reflector
- Good protection all over, with padding at knuckles, fingers, palm and fist.
- The leather looks good and feels soft
- Branding, as in the GT short gloves, is well placed and looks good
- Stop wind well and thus usually usable in cold weather
- Convenient to put on and take off and provides sufficient finger movement
- The grip is good, owing to the complete leather palm.
Nothing against this glove as of now. Although, sizing has been a bit of an issue with our riders. I got a feedback that all the sizes available at the outlet are very similar.
These gloves are priced at Rs.2499. The glove which can be an alternative choice to this is the Cramster Blaster which are Rs.200 cheaper. They work well too, but maybe don’t look as good as these.
Overall, a good choice at this price point and a reasonable offering from Royal Enfield.