Saddlebags are a neat way of storing luggage for both long and short rides. As these are easy to mount/dismount, its hardly takes some effort to put them to use. Plus, as these look relevant on most motorcycles, they don’t attract too much attention on road, which is a good thing while on rides. Saddlebags are a necessary item for riding, in my opinion. They make that luggage loading part really simple.
I am writing this review after having used these bags on around 10-12 short and long rides.
- Touring Saddlebags For Bikes with Straight Exhaust
- Shape: Cuboidal (3D – Rectangular)
- Fabric: 600 Denier Polyester+Nylon Lining
- Mount Style: Pillion Mount
- 45~ Litres (14″x12″x8″ Symmetric Sides) “inches”
- Plus Additional space for 2x 1500ml + 1x 1000ml Water Bottles
- Plus Pockets for quick access tools
- Plus provision to carry Tripods,Tents and Sleeping bags externally
- Very convenient, easy to mount and dismount
- Look good and yet not flashy. Fit well on all royal enfield models (yet to see them on a continental gt)
- Enough storage space for most riding needs. I take these on breakfast rides and on 3-4 day rides. Equally useful in both cases
- Bottle holders and document sleeve are a plus
- The top flap is waterproof so rain doesn’t immediately make its way in. Although, external rain covers are needed during rains
- Pretty sturdy. No damage on my piece yet.
- Straps for carrying tripods etc are a big plus. Have used them to carry my tripod, which otherwise was a big pain.
- No fitting rain covers available from cramster
As is evident. I don’t see much against these bags. There may be cheaper options available in the market, but my experience with these bags has been problem free.
You must be logged in to post a comment.