Boots are good for riding and considering our weather and road conditions, the boots must be light, breathable and tough. I found such boots for a budget price in the Armstar boots. Made of fabric and leather/leatherette, with a PU soul these have the 3 qualities I mentioned above.
Description as given on Snapdeal :
You need only this pair for all your Trekking, Biking & Outdoor activity.
- Very light. Must be half the weight of my woodland boots
- Breathable. The fabric makes the boots comfortable to be worn in all weathers
- The quality is good for the money you pay
- The looks go well with the ride attire, with our motorcycles and lifestyle.
- Padding in all areas feels protective. I have seen some other fabric boots which have little or no padding.
- The soles are soft which make them good for walking
- The soles are very soft and lack a groove. This may just increase the chances of a foot slipping off on rough roads.
Overall, a good deal for the price. These are also available with camouflage color fabric.