Boots are good for riding and considering our weather and road conditions, the boots must be light, breathable and tough. I found such boots for a budget price in the Armstar boots. Made of fabric and leather/leatherette, with a polymer soul these have the 3 qualities I mentioned above.
Description as given on Snapdeal :
Combination of Full grain Leather & Water Proof fabric makes this pair a must buy this winter.
- Very light. Must be half the weight of my woodland boots
- Breathable. The fabric makes the boots comfortable to be worn in all weathers
- The quality is good for the money you pay
- The looks go well with the ride attire, with our motorcycles and lifestyle.
- Padding in all areas feels protective. I have seen some other fabric boots which have little or no padding.
- The soles have a clear cut groove and are pretty rigid. This helps in keeping feet in place while riding off tarmac.
- Nothing much to say at the moment. I will come back to this section once we have used these boots for a while.
Overall, a good deal for the price. These are also available with camouflage color fabric.