Saddlebags are a neat way of storing luggage for both long and short rides. As these are easy to mount/dismount, its hardly takes some effort to put them to use. Plus, as these look relevant on most motorcycles, they don’t attract too much attention on road, which is a good thing while on rides. Saddlebags are a necessary item for riding, in my opinion. They make that luggage loading part really simple.
I am writing this review after having used these bags on around 10-12 short and long rides.
- Touring Saddlebags For Bikes with Straight Exhaust
- Shape: Cuboidal (3D – Rectangular)
- Fabric: 600 Denier Polyester+Nylon Lining
- Mount Style: Pillion Mount
- 45~ Litres (14″x12″x8″ Symmetric Sides) “inches”
- Plus Additional space for 2x 1500ml + 1x 1000ml Water Bottles
- Plus Pockets for quick access tools
- Plus provision to carry Tripods,Tents and Sleeping bags externally
- Very convenient, easy to mount and dismount
- Look good and yet not flashy. Fit well on all royal enfield models (yet to see them on a continental gt)
- Enough storage space for most riding needs. I take these on breakfast rides and on 3-4 day rides. Equally useful in both cases
- Bottle holders and document sleeve are a plus
- The top flap is waterproof so rain doesn’t immediately make its way in. Although, external rain covers are needed during rains
- Pretty sturdy. No damage on my piece yet.
- Straps for carrying tripods etc are a big plus. Have used them to carry my tripod, which otherwise was a big pain.
- No fitting rain covers available from cramster
As is evident. I don’t see much against these bags. There may be cheaper options available in the market, but my experience with these bags has been problem free.