In the kind of weather that we have here, we usually are need of a jacket than can keep us cool in the summers. This role is fulfilled by mesh jackets, which are sold by various brands of which I have seen the ones from Rjays and Cramster.
Specifications as given on ebay :
- RJays (Australian) Swift Grey/Black Protective Riding Jacket M size
- All weather Australian protective riding jacket
- Super protective heavy duty 500 denier ballistic nylon
- Removable RJays Aquashield Membrane liner – 100% Waterproof, 100% Breathable
- Removable Powertector EN1621-1 approved elbow & shoulder armour
- Removable Hi-Density foam back protector
- Waist & arm adjusters
- Very light and convenient to store and wear
- Had protection on elbows, shoulders, back, plus the overall fabric is good
- The mesh material at front and back makes for very good ventilation.
- The material used all over is good
- The jacket in the photographs has been used for around 25000 km of riding and is still in great shape, no issues yet
- No reflectors anywhere. Most jackets now a days have these
- The arm adjusters are useless. The latch used is button-type, which opens up every now and then, thus loosening the elbow protection.
- The rain liner which came with the jacket feels uncomfortable. Although this is a personal opinion, maybe you find it to be ok.
- Not really an issue, but the logo at the back looks like ‘Ajays’, which seems odd.
Overall, the jacket is good in quality, durability, practicality. But at Rs.6000 + Rs.1000 for delivery as quoted on ebay, it does seem a bit overpriced.