- Tough, Long Lasting, High Abrasion Resistant Nylon Shell
- Waterproof And Breathable Membrane
- Heavy Duty YKK Connecting Zipper
- Nylon Bionic Stretch Panel Below The Knee
- Pre –Curved Legs
- Comfortable Engineered Cotton Lining With Cooling Effect For Optimal Performance
- Ultra Light Removable Insulation To Keep You Warm Even When Wet
- Air Ventilation Pockets At The Mid Thigh
- Stretchable Elastic Inserts Positioned Strategically For Comfort In Movement
- Elasticized Adjustable Waist Band
- Adjustable Cuff With Zippers
- Stretch Panels
- 3M Scotchlite 360° Reflectors
- Removable Protectors At The Hip And Knee
- Looks good and fits well. I have seen other riding pants in the price range, which look odd. In my opinion, this looks better
- Good overall protection with guards at knees and thighs.
- Comfortable to wear both the motorcycle and off it
- The pockets are easy to access and seem waterproof
- The thermal liner works well
- The lower ends can be velcoed be to tight fit and loose fit, allowing the boots to be worn both over the pants and under them.
- The guards the knee seen to move around a bit. Maybe its fitting problem which I will try to correct and add my opinion about the correction on this post.
The riding pants come at Rs.4999 which is a good price for the product. Branded knee guards alone cost more than Rs.1500 and cannot compare to the level of protection this trouser provides. I thus recommend it to all riders looking for riding pants costing below Rs 10000.