Specifications as given on Studds official Website :
- Outer Shell injected from special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic.
- Multiposition articulating optically true injected polycarbonate visor duly silicon hard coated for scratch resistance properties.
- The helmet is equipped with a second sun visor which is made from tinted Polycarbonate & is duly silicon hard coated
- Removable and replaceable liners.
- Removable and replaceable lower trim.
- Quick release visor mechanism for easy visor replacement.
- Aerodynamic design of outer shell helps in better stability of the helmet at high speed.
- Regulated density EPS concussion padding lined with specially treated anti allergic velveteen.
- Quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation & safety.
- Dynamic Ventilation system for increased air flow providing more comfort to the rider while driving.
- High quality U.V. resistant Polyurethane paints used for aesthetic enhancement.
- Available in various unicolor options.
- Spare visors available in clear, smoke tint, mirror and rainbow options.
- Available in M (570 mm), L (580 mm), and XL (600 mm) sizes.
- The design is very good for the price. Its simple and looks more modern than other helmets in the segment
- The view is better than other full face helmets in the this budget
- The goggle operation is simple and easy to do
- The chin strap is easy to grab with riding gloves on
- The defogging ventilation works very well.
- Comfortable with good material on the insides
- There are some design options available for a little price difference, although I prefer white
- The defogging ventilation has no option to be shut off, leaving a buff or a balaclava as only options to stay warm in cold conditions
No other con found till now, will update after some more usage.
Overall, I found this to be a good helmet at a reasonable price. The MRP is currently at Rs.2010, although you can find better offers on Flipkart by clicking on the button below :
You must be logged in to post a comment.